Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Sketch Dump

Sketch Dump time!

Here's a page of kiddies and a strange doll. I was stuck between cute and creepy. I wanted to do slightly different poses from my usual.


This is another WIP of another mash-up that I think will be both epic and hilarious.


Random 60's style girl. I may have watched an Audrey Hepburn movie with my mother the night before.


Girl toy concept sketches for my playroom. Yes, I'm still working on that. It will be amazing.


These were sketches I did for an idea of an alphabet book coming to life in unexpected ways.


When I first got my few Copics markers, I decided I needed to draw without line, just shapes and color.


I saw this little girl on the train with her mother heading home from a Halloween party in a princess costume. I thought she was adorable, vulnerable and spoke volumes to me while napping.


Trapped Mermaid WIP. I want to color this in so badly. In time. In time.


Doodle Bug Troll? Gnome? He's weird and was drawn out of frustration.


Sketched at work quickly during lunch, I decided to come up with a slightly more positive girl character.



No comments:

Post a Comment